5 Reasons Online Tutoring is Here to Stay
It's all too important to arm our children with all the best tools -- it's how we know they'll have fruitful adult lives and be prepared for whatever the future brings. And the absolute best tool in your belt? A great education. Whether your child is falling behind or would do well with extra enrichment, online tutoring is a great resource. Let's check out five reasons why it's a great bang for your buck.
1. The work your child does from elementary through high school sets him or her up for the rest of his or her life. It can open paths to elite colleges, jobs, and a bright future. Those universities, however, are more competitive than ever. Without great grades, it becomes very hard to get into a dream school; online tutoring can help improve those grades and teach valuable life lessons in organization and self-motivation.
2. The quality of education in online tutoring rivals, if not exceeds, that of traditional in-person models. You have greater access to tutors around the world and resources in person can lack. The attention given is the same -- 100% -- and the results are fantastic. Plus? You don't have to fight traffic!
3. Confidence. So much of the work we do here at Kate's Tutoring is about setting your student up for a lifelong love of learning and giving your child the confidence he or she needs to take on the world!
4. Learning tips & tricks to be a better person all around. Yeah, we teach academics. And yeah, we're darn good at it! But I also strive to give my students an intellectual curiosity and strong critical thinking skills so they can go into the world and be people, not just robots.
5. No fights! Kids will get their homework and tests done with the support of a tutor to help them when they hit a harder section. Access to that tutor means your child won't feel lost and you won't feel frustrated.
Kate's Tutoring provides world-class tutoring to students all over the world via our online tutoring options. If your child is struggling, you may consider booking some time with one of our awesome teachers.